Chicken Bone Broth
Homemade Chicken Bone Broth (32 oz bottle)
This is my mom’s recipe and she used to give us chicken bone broth when we had allergies, or when we were sick. Have you ever seen a pasture-raised live chicken? It is always on the move, it never sits in one place until it is dark and starts back as soon as the sun is out. Same way when we drink the chicken bone broth or chicken soup, it cures our sickness and allergies and keeps us active. So, what is in this chicken broth.
Whole free-range, organic, non-GMO chicken, water, sea salt, lemon, ginger, and a variety of herbs and vegetables.
Bone broth is nutrient dense, low calorie, high in minerals, easy to digest, rich in flavor and promotes healing. It benefits every part of our body from the brain to the gut and from ligaments to our muscles. It is definitely a great addition to our daily diet.
Here are some of the benefits:
- It helps with seasonal allergies, colds, and flu.
- It is the best source of natural collagen, which we lose as we age. Bone broth replenishes collagen in our body. It also has gelatin, which helps with strong bones and joints.
- Excellent for the gut; helps with inflammation in the digestive tract and helps protect against food sensitivities
- Promotes Healthy skin, due to Collagen
- Promotes Healthy immune system
Drink about 8oz a day on a regular basis and the best time to drink it is the start of the day.
When you are under the weather or have flu symptoms then drink it 3 times a day like medicine.
100 in stock
There are no reviews yet.