Delicious Cinnamon French toast for breakfast or brunch during the holidays or once a month without feeling guilty. I use whole-grain bread which is low in sugar, but still sweet enough to enjoy the traditional french toast taste. No added sugar or syrup, just delicious! Enjoy!
- 1. 3 pasture-raised eggs½ cup of milk of choice(dairy or non-dairy)
- 2. 6 slices of “Dave’s killer Raisin bread”(only 4 gms. of added sugar)
- 3. 1 tsp vanilla½ tsp of cinnamon
- 4. ½ cup coconut oil or avocado oil spray
- 1. Place a pan on the stove on medium heat
- 2. Add coconut oil or spray avocado oil in the pan.
- 3. Wisk the eggs with cinnamon and milk
- 4. Add vanilla and mix
- 5. Dip each slice of bread in the egg mixture and fry until brown on both sides
- 6. Add coconut oil or avocado spray oil as needed, Enjoy!