Best Fried Rice Recipe, easy and quick to make at home with choice of veggies, proteins and controlled salt to add to your lifestyle.
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice/Quinoa
- ½ cup purple cabbage chopped
- ½ cup of frozen non-gmo edamame
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup of chopped celery
- 2-3 strings green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp of ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp of low sodium tamari sauce
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 4 tbsp of oil-2 tbsp for eggs and 2 tbsp for fried rice
- 1: Place a pan on the stove on medium heat
- 2: Add 2 tbsp of oil to the pan, add purple cabbage, and edamame and carrots, cover the pot and cook for couple minutes
- 3: Add the black pepper and tamari sauce mix and stir for a minute.
- 4: Add the green onions, and celery and mix well.
- 5: Add the brown rice and mix well. Cook on low for couple more minutes. Set aside
- 6: Place a frying pan on the stove on medium heat, add 2 tbsp of oil in the pan
- 7: Whisk the eggs with a fork as the oil simmers, add the eggs to the pan and spread evenly until cooked. Roughly slice the cooked eggs into small pieces and add to the rice and veggies
- 8: Mix well and serve hot by itself or with another dish. Enjoy!
- Tip: Add different kinds of veggies of choice or new, it will all blend it still giving all nutrients. If like to add chicken you can add boiled shredded chicken.