A quick and easy to make banana bread, that’s full of nutritious ingredients. It’s low in fat and not too sweet, so ideal to eat for breakfast. It’s particularly good spread with peanut butter. Also delicious toasted the day after baking.
- 1. 3 ripe bananas
- 2. 4 eggs
- 3. 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4. 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 5. 1 cup almond powder (just blend 1 cup almonds)
- 6. 1/2 Quiona powder (grind quinoa or buy powder)
- 7. 1/2 cup Ragi flour
- 8. 1/4 cup flax seeds powder
- 9. 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 10. 2 tsp baking powder
- 11. 1 tsp cinnamon
- 12. 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 13. 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 14. 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 15. 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 16. Sliced almonds, walnuts, and raisins as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a 9-inch bread pan with a non-stick foil for easy clean-up or spray the pan with a cooking oil.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and whisk the eggs and mix well, add maple syrup, coconut milk, vanilla extract, and oil. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add all the dry ingredients and just mix all.
- Add all the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently mix well.
- Add the walnuts and raisins and add the apple cider vinegar and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the 9-inch bread pan, sprinkle almonds and place it in the preheated oven for 55 minutes.
- After 55 minutes, turn off the oven and let it sit in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take it out and cover it with the remaining foil until it cools down.
- Cut and enjoy!!!