Egg Curry with Coconut Gravy is a flavorful South Asian dish featuring boiled eggs cooked in a rich, spiced coconut-based sauce, a delightful blend of textures and flavors.
- 9 organic pasture-raised eggs-Boiled
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon Green Masala
- 2 tablespoon grated frozen coconut
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 tsp ground cumin seeds
- 2 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- ¼ coconut milk
- Paprika optional
- ½ bunch cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- Blend tomatoes, Green Masala, onions, and tomato sauce
- Boil the eggs and remove the shells, Cut the eggs in half and set aside
- In a large pan, heat the oil and cook the onion, tomato paste for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add all the spices and cook for a couple of minutes
- Add the grated coconut and coconut milk add water as needed for gravy
- Add the yellow of the egg facing up and let cook for 3-5 minutes covered.
- Sprinkle with cilantro serve with brown rice or bread or Roti! Enjoy!