Energy Square for Kids
1. 1 cup roasted rolled oats
2. 1/3 cup honey
3. 1/2 cup almond flour
4. 1/2 cup chocolate chips
5. 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
6. 1/4 cup roasted sesame seeds
1. Place a pan on the stove. Add 1 cup prewashed Quinoa
2. Turn on the stove to high heat and add 2 cups of water
3. Stir and cook until it boils about 5 minutes
4. While boiling, stir and turn the heat to low settings and cover the pot with a lid. Cook for about 15 minutes until done
5. In a large bowl add peanut butter, rolled oats, chocolate chips, almond flour, and honey. Mix everything and spread on a baking sheet. Sprinkle sesame seeds. You can also make them in truffles.
Join Our Tribe !