OVERNIGHT OATS WITH CHIA SEEDS!
This easy overnight oats with chia seeds recipe is naturally sweetened with peaches, but any chopped fresh or frozen fruit works well here. Chia seeds thicken the mixture as it sits, and they offer a healthy dose of fiber and omega-3 fats. Store these oats in individual airtight containers (like a mason jar) for an easy breakfast on the go.
- 1. 1 cup rolled oats
- 2. 1+1/2 cup plain non-GMO yogurt
- 3. 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 4. 4-5 strawberries chopped
- 5. ¼ cup chia seeds
- 6. 2-3 tablespoons of hemp seeds
- 7. Sliced almonds, walnuts, water, honey, and mason jars as needed
- 1. Soak the chia seeds in water for 10 minutes
- 2. Add rolled oats, yogurt to the chia seeds and mix well, add the berries, strawberries, hemp seeds, almonds and mix
- 3. Fill up mason jars and refrigerate. Enjoy a healthy, nutritious high protein breakfast