- 30 min
1. 3/4 cup raw halve cashews
2. 2 tablespoon garlic powder
3. 3/4 cup Oatley milk or any non-diary milk
4. 1 tsp onion powder
5. 2 tsp cayenne pepper
6. 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
7. 2 tbsp lemon juice
8. 1/2 cup frozen spinach
9. 1 can artichokes in water, drained
10. Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425º F
2. Soak the cashews in hot water for 4-5 minutes
3. Drain the cashews and blend smoothly cashews with milk, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and salt.
4. Thaw the frozen spinach in water for a couple of minutes and drain. Drain the artichokes
5. Add the spinach, artichokes and cayenne pepper to the blended cashews and pulse 2-3 times to leave some chunks. If you like a smooth paste dip then blend more.
6. Spread this mixture in an oven-safe dish, and bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbly and slightly brown.
Join Our Tribe !