This recipe is very similar to spicy spaghetti with chicken and yellow sauce. This is a variation of Kari Khausa, a Burmese dish, which has been converted into an Indian, Italian recipe!!!
- 1. 3 organic pasture-raised eggs-Boiled and chopped
- 2. 2 lbs organic breast chicken cut into pieces
- 3. 1 large onion chopped
- 4. 2 tablespoon Green Masala
- 5. 1 can tomato sauce
- 6. 2 tsp ground cumin
- 7. 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 8. 2 tsp curry powder
- 9. 1 tsp garlic powder
- 10. 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 11. ½ bunch cilantro chopped
- 12. 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 13. 2-3 tablespoon avocado oil
- 14. 16 oz Quinoa or brown rice spaghetti
- 15. Salt to taste
- 16. Paprika optional
- 17. 2 tbsp chickpeas flour, Mix with 3/4 cups of water, mix well
- 18. 1 can coconut milk
- 19. 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 20. Salt to taste
- 1. Blend tomato sauce, Green Masala, and onions
- 2. In a large pan, heat the oil and cook the above mixture for about 3-5 minutes
- 3. Add the chicken and let cook with another 4-5 minutes
- 4. Add all the spices and cook on medium until you see oil coming up. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- 5. Boil the spaghetti as directed on the package
- 6. Add the fried onions and mace, also called javitri. Mix, Add 1 cup of chicken broth or water, stir well, cover the
pot and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 7. In a separate pan add coconut milk and 2 cans of water. Let cook 3-4 minutes until you see it bubbles
- 8. Add the prepared chickpeas water and stir well. Let cook on medium for 5 minute
- 9. Add some chicken gravy to the sauce and sprinkle with cilantro.
- 10 In a large bowl, spread the spaghetti, add the chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with green onions, cilantro, and
chopped eggs! Enjoy!