Spicy Tofu Spaghetti with Coconut Milk Sauce
1. 12 oz non-GMO extra firm tofu, chopped and sautee
2. 1 large onion chopped
3. 2 tablespoon Green Masala
4. 1 can tomato sauce
5. 2 tsp ground cumin seeds
6. 1 tsp turmeric powder
7. 2 tsp curry powder
8. 1 tsp garlic powder
9. 2 tsp cayenne pepper
10. ½ bunch cilantro chopped
11. 1 bunch green onions chopped
12. 2-3 tablespoon avocado oil
13. 16 oz Quinoa or brown rice spaghetti
14. Salt to taste
15. Paprika optional
16. 2 tbsp chickpeas flour, Mix with 3/4 cups of water, mix well
17. 1 can coconut milk
18. 1 tsp turmeric powder
19. Salt to taste
1. Blend tomato sauce, Green Masala, and onions
2. In a large pan, heat the oil and cook the above mixture for about 3-5 minutes
3. Add all the spices and cook on medium until you see oil coming up.
4. Add the tofu and let cook for 2-3 minutes Sprinkle with cilantro.
5. Boil the spaghetti as directed on the package.
1. In a separate pan add coconut milk and 2 cans of water. Let cook 3-4 minutes until you see it bubbles
2. Add the prepared chickpeas water and stir well. Let cook on medium for 5 minutes
3. Add some tofu gravy to the sauce and sprinkle with cilantro.
In a large bowl, spread the spaghetti, add the tofu and sauce. Sprinkle with green onions and cilantro! Enjoy!
Join Our Tribe !