SWEET STICKY NOODLES !
Tantalizingly sweet and delightfully sticky noodles, infused with a rich sauce, promising an irresistible blend of sweet and savory flavors in every satisfying bite.
- 1. 1 and 1/2 liter organic 2% milk (Keep 1/2 liter milk separate)
- 2. 8 oz brown rice spaghetti
- 3. 1/2 organic maple syrup
- 4. 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 5. 1/4 cup sliced cashews
- 6. 1 tsp cardamom and a pinch of saffron
- 1.Break the dry spaghetti in small pieces
- 2.In a large pan add 1-liter milk and place on medium flame
- 3.Add the spaghetti, cardamon, and stir
- 4.Let it cook on low to medium for about 25-30 minutes until spaghetti is cooked
- 5.Take it off the stove, add the saffron and mix
- 6.Fill a serving dish and sprinkle with almonds and cashews. Serve it warm or cold! Enjoy!
- 7.Note: If the milk dries, use the rest of the milk with a little maple syrup and add to the spaghetti.