These healthy 3 ingredient oatmeal pancakes are made without bananas, and instead use Greek yogurt or applesauce. These aren’t quite the same as traditional pancakes, but they are still delicious, and great for busy mornings. They are high in protein and make a great filling breakfast.
- 1. 1 pasture-raised egg
- 2. 3 tbsp organic quick oats
- 3. 1/2 banana
- 4. 1-2 drops vanilla extract
- 5. 1 tbsp baking powder
- 6. 1 tbsp organic coconut milk
- 7. Cooking spray
- 8. Fruit of your choice, cut into small pieces for topping
- 1. Mash the banana with a fork. Add egg and mix well
- 2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well
- 3. Heat a frying pan on medium and lightly spray with cooking oil
- 4. Fill a 1/4 cup measuring cup with this mixture and pour into the pan, spread it into a round shape
- 5. Let it cook on both sides for 1 minute each, Remove from pan
- 6. Repeat with the rest of the mixture!! Enjoy without any syrup!